Here are a few that seemed worth hanging onto.
- A plumber's snake to clear out your downspouts
- A paint roller wrapped in a dryer sheet with the long arm extension will dust your fan blades
- Goo Gone gets hardened sap off of vinyl siding
- A length of plastic pipe taped to your vacuum hose to reach tall cobwebs in the corner (or alternatively, and probably easier, a wrapping paper roll)
- A cordless drill and buffing wheel or specially designed brush head for cleaning showers
- A plastic putty knife for soap scum removal