Thursday, July 3, 2014

When It All Comes Together

The Harmon Builders team has done a number of projects for us recently, starting with replacing our windows and front door last summer. Things are coming together beautifully. I have always wanted to live in a home that looks just how I envision it should, and I finally feel like I have that.

I know Lionel Lloyd of The Painted Finish is planning to take some "real" photos, so I just snapped a few to show some of the details I love. Lionel is a true artist, so I look forward to seeing his work. I am so happy with everything that I am excited to share it!

Mahogany door from the Eagle Window and Door series by Andersen.

Kwikset lock set: Ashfield in Rustic Bronze

E-Series Eagle Windows from the AW Architectural Collection to replicate original sash and bow windows. Aluminum clad exterior in cinnamon toast color.

Sherwin-Williams paint on the siding and red porch ceiling, gray trim paint by Farrow & Ball. Restored center columns that had been knocked out by a previous owner. Copper gutters. Farrow & Ball is locally available at Patrick Street Interiors.

Gutter and rain barrels.

No comments:

Post a Comment